Located on Potrero Hill in San Francisco since 1996
Our main headquarters at 1099 Mariposa Street
Direct Mail Center is a full service mailing and printing company based in San Francisco since 1983. We cover all aspects of direct mail campaigns: printing, database, e-mail, one-to-one marketing, complex multi personalization, mailing list, and a large mailing production. We excel in managing multiple campaigns efficiently with a fast turn around.
Our goal is in the success of each mailing. Our account managers are the only client's contact. They will assist in resolving mailing questions and make suggestions to help increase the efficiency of a mailing piece as well as comparing the cost of the campaign in different ways.
Direct Mail Center is the preferred vendor of many Bay Area businesses. We handle small jobs of 500 pieces and have grown our capabilities to work million piece jobs. No matter the size, we stick to a tight schedule.
Most employees of Direct Mail Center have been with us for a long time. Our staff from 15 years ago is still here even that we have grown from 8 employees to about 40, depending on the season. We offer good stable positions and this is important for the quality of the final products handled.
Direct Mail Center qualifies in the following preference programs:
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the state of California
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the state of California
- Enterprise Zone Act of the city & county of San Francisco
- Registered & approved vendor to the City of San Francisco (vendor #21424)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) certified by the state of California. (#0027337)
- LBE (Local Business Enterprise) certified by the Human Rights Commission of San Francisco (#100811685)
“Direct Mail Center, thanks for the fantastic news that the job was delivered to the post office today! And thanks for yet another job well done.”