- New clients: 50% of the quote is due when placing an order; the balance is due prior to mail drop.
- Upon credit approval, Net 30 day for services & products; postage cost: prepayment
Email (or fax) completed Credit Application
Payment Options - Postage and/or Invoices
- Check (count 4 business days for check to clear) or cash
- Credit Card (Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover): request your login info from your salerep. Note: an add'l 4% convenience fee will be charged by the credit card processing company.
- PayPal via PayPal Invoice - ask your salerep(PayPal fee +/- 3%)
- ACH Fund Transfer: complete ACH Authorization Form indicating your bank account number; Direct Mail Center will initiate the electronic debit from the client’s bank account (add'l $20 fee)
Payment Options - Postage Only
- Postal Stamps supplied for your specific job
- Postage Account at the USPS: $225 to open account, plus $225 yearly; postal account needs to be funded. See here for more information.
- Postage Credit Account at Direct Mail Center: this gives you access to your postage money rather simply. You estimate and send to Direct Mail Center the amount of postage needed for a certain period. The postage used and the remaining balance will appear on all invoices. And you refill the account when it gets low. If you want a refund, a check is sent to you promptly.
- CAPS Account with the US Postal Service (see here)...and everything will then be automatic and without worry. CAPS stands for Centralized Account Processing System.
- EasyPermit Postage with Pitney Bowes Bank: Apply for EasyPermit Postage using Direct Mail Center Mailing House ID Number (call or for the ID #); available online 24/7; orders made by noon are available the following morning.